Via Air is one of the rare Central African economic actor offering a viable national option in an industry otherwise dominated by international companies. By choosing us, you choose to invest directly in the development of our home country.
Conscious of this unique role and position, we proudly invest in empowering projects such as: setting up regular internal passenger transportation lines, for the first time in years, organizing recognised training in aviation-handling for national workers; or even opening up new maintenance facility in the country.
Over the past year, our list of « responsible » achievements has notably included:
- The opening up of abandonned airfields at our cost, such as: Obo, Ouadda and Ouanda Djallé
- Dozens of free seats offered in partnership with our clients to help remote communities solve critical medical, social and political situations
- The only company in the Central African Republic with a management team committed to work in the respect of the UN Global Compact
- The introduction of a unique security protocol for internal flights at Bangui M’Poko airport, to help reduce risks of illegal trafficking on internal lines
- The introduction of professional training for airport ground workers
- The organisation of charitable events to introduce aviation to Bangui-based displaced and orphan children